Terms of Service
- We ship worldwide with warranty and Phytosanitary Certificate from East Java, Indonesia.
- Kindly check your order status via email or whatsapp.
- First in First out system is applied in our order system.
- In every purchase, AROIDCENTER will provide phytosanitary document and invoice.
- AROIDCENTER responsible for inspection in Indonesia, after the package is sent, all inspections in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- The buyer is required to provide shipping instructions to comply with the regulations of the destination country, If the buyer does not, AROIDCENTER will follow the standard procedure and the buyer has no right to sue if any problem occurs. Any issue will be solved through discussion.
- Cancelation is not allowed after 24 hours post order, we don't accept returns or plant exchanges.
- No refunds policy unless there are other conditions agreed upon.
- Damage may occur due to shipping such as folded leaves, dried leaves corners, to the plant may occur, therefore please expect for it, once it's arrived safely, please follow the procedure to successfully recover your plant.
- If the delivered plants are damaged or rotten, full replacement will be carried out for the damaged plants and the shipping costs will be borne by the buyer.
- If the buyer fails to provide the necessary paperwork for import and customs in the destination country holding the package, AROIDCENTER is not responsible and the warranty is void.
- If AROIDCENTER fails to provide the necessary paperwork for export and customs in Indonesia holds the package, AROIDCENTER will be responsible and warranty available.
- All forms of taxes and inspection fees in the destination country are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Indonesia Shipping Policy requires phytosanitary certificate from the Quarantine service by the Ministry of Agriculture for every plant export to ensure all shipped plants are free of pests & diseases.
We may update this Terms of Service from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
Last updated: 08-08-2023